SynopsisThis show takes small and large viewers to the most extraordinary schools around the globe. Planet School follows youngsters, aged between 8 and 17, in an ordinary day as a school kid in places which are anything else than ordinary. For half an hour we will peek into their world - their microcosms.
• What does a classroom in Tanzania look like?
• What games do children play during recess in China?
• How do you navigate/find your way around a school with 47,000 students?
• Do kids in Columbia use crib notes? Do kids cheat differently in Columbia?
• How does one flirt with boys in Japan?
• What punishment does a teacher in Russia hand out for fooling around?
• Where do they go on field trips in Greenland?
• A school without teachers - is that even possible? Does that exist?
The viewer gets insight into a different culture, a different country, a different school, a different routine. The viewer will also discover things they recognize, can relate to and will be able to directly compare their lives to. Kids from 6 to 16 and beyond, as well as their parents, will find Planet School fascinating, fresh and exciting...